Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sabotage! Tracklist February 22nd 2010


This week we've got some new music from Dublin's favorite bass wielding son, Richie Egan aka Jape. Cap Pas Cap are in the mix also representing the Native mortals. 
Dubstep extraordinaire Burial features alongside Panda Bear (*who plays Vicar Street March 12*), Coco Rosie and Zach Condon's Beirut.

Tune in Monday 22nd from 8pm and Thursday 25th from 3pm on RTE 2XM (click link to access)

ARTIST/TRACK/ALBUM/LABEL
Cap Pas Cap – We Are Men (Thatboytim Remix) – We Are Men 12” - Skinny Wolves
Local Natives – Airplanes –  Gorilla Manor - FrenchKiss/Infectious
Melody Gardot – Who Will Comfort Me - My One and Only Thrill - UCJ
Jape – I Was A Man – Ritual - Trust Me I'm A Thief
Burial – Archanel – Untrue - Hyperdub
Cocorosie – Beautiful Boys – Noah’s Ark - Sub Pop / Touch and Go Records
The Rolling Stones – Gimme Shelter – Let it Bleed - Dekka Records
Panda Bear – Comfy in Nautica – Person Pitch - Paw Tracks
The Rapture – Wahoo! Alright – Yeah…Uh Huh – Pieces of the People We Love - Gravity/ Sub Pop
The Low Anthem – To Ohio – Oh MY God, Charlie Darwin - Bella Union
Hunter Gaterer – Left For Dead – I Dreamt I was A Footstep in the Trail of a Murderer - 
Beirut – My Night With the Prostitute From Marseille – Realpeople Holland - Ba Da Bing
Neil Young – Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black) -  Rust Never Sleeps - Reprise
Passion Pit - Sleepy Head - Manners - French Kiss / Columbia

The Low Anthem - Apothecary - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment